Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions

  • exercise more/at all which I will track through Google Calendar every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday by calories burned
  • be more organized which I will track through Google Docs Spreadsheet every day by my ability to find things
  • spend more time w/friends and family which I will track through Google Calendar every month if at all possible; quarter otherwise by how long since I've seen $NAME
  • make budget; stick to it which I will track through Google Docs Spreadsheet every week/month by money leftover at end of week/month
  • less time on random internet sites, more time with TV which I will track through DVR backlog every day by hours of TV versus internet
  • write more which I will track through Google Docs every week by word count

No comments: