Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Surgery went fine

Surgery was over a month ago. It went fine. I have/had endometriosis. They cauterized it away. Everything else is fine in my insides; the cyst healed itself. I do not currently have any form of cancer, as far as anyone's been able to tell.

I've lost approximately ten pounds so far on WeightWatchers. Go Team Whatever! Current goal is to lose another fifteen pounds. That should end well.

In other news:

It's that time of the year, where Sarah Bunting challenges her readers to donate to DonorsChoose.

I donated twice so far, once winning an Amazon gift certificate in a mini-prize runoff situation that I turned around to start my NaNo research with these three books:


The books arrived today. I'm consolidating various accounts across the board, so I thought I'd update this blog here.

No comments: