Sunday, May 3, 2009

  • 16:09 RT: @postsecret: #SaturdaySecrets ad.vu/4i4f (ReTweet for 1(800)SUICIDE Fundraiser) #
  • 16:13 Waiting for my nails to dry, and then I'm going to futz with my scrapbook some more. In retrospect, this might've been the wrong order. #
  • 16:56 Scrapbooked as much as I can without photos from the bride. Next step: debate calling bride for her wedding photos. #
  • 17:01 twitpic.com/4fok5 - #
  • 19:26 Emailed bride rather than calling. Pictures have yet to materialize. #
  • 19:38 Today is apparently some sort of scrapbooking day. I find this to be odd. But apparently I'm celebrating. ...yay? #
  • 22:08 Ad for "The Uninvited" during Dollhouse on Hulu: "some memories can't be erased." ...bad placement. #
  • 23:00 Chilled on my balcony for a bit. Literally. What the hell, *May*? Why aren't you warm like June will be? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: